To find out synthesizer is short of complicated. It is not only a matter of playing music, but also of handling technology. I Paaras Ruhani can offer You a knowledgeable guidance which is extremely much important .
A Few Tips for You
- You need to have some basic idea about technology to play digital or software synthesizers. You need to understand first how the whole instrument run & what its functions are. Try to get hold of every device of the instrument first.
- After this go for the conventional music lessons. Learn to play Staff Notations properly. Start with the sample pieces and the slowly switch on to the complicated ones. Try to make use of both your hands.
- After this practice the rhythm part, play as many rhythms as you can. Try out the chords as majors, minors, augmented, diminished,suspended,9th , 7th flattened etc. & their placement in the songs.
- A very important part of how to learn and play synthesizer is to know how to balance the sound. Synthesizers normally contain a good sound balancing set up 7 selection of the sounds according to the songs is depends on our feelings. If you do not learn how to handle them ,then you will not be able to play synthesizers perfectly.
- Believe me selection of sounds and balancing is very important to give life to the song.
- A very important & interesting part of synthesizer is the sound mixing part. If you really want to know how to learn & play synthesizer, then you must know this.
- You must have an idea of sound effects .You must know what would be the appropriate effect for one specific situation. You have to practice all of these to handle this instrument properly.
Tips for training By Paaras Ruhani
- Set aside time to practice before you purchase the guitar. The more you practice the better you become.
- I teach how to read music notations ( staff notations) Spanish guitar is all about notes. In order to know where yours fingers need to go.
- Grow your fingernails long on your right hand .This is your picking hand. Spanish guitar doesn’t use a pick or plectrum like acoustic & electric guitar.
- Move your pick or fingers up & down the neck of guitar & listen to the sound difference in each fret. Due to the increased space between strings there is a wider range of sounds with a Spanish guitar.
- The Spanish guitar may be however be played with a plectrum or bow in pop oriented music.
- While this guitar is placed on the left leg which is raised with a footstool while the right arm holds the guitar in place. This is for greater mobility & access to the strings & fingerboard.
- The fretting hand is a very important aspect of playing the Spanish guitar, as it determines the scale and notations that you are playing. The fretting hand has to perform basically two functions, playing the chords and playing the scales. A chord is basically a group of notes which can be gripped on the fret board of the guitar.
- This grip is easy to hold and after a descent amount of practice, you should be able to hold down the strings in the grip in a convenient and comfortable manner. Many people ignore the aspect of practicing the scales once they have mastered the chords. However, it is absolutely necessary to practice the scales along with the chords.
Tips for learning Drum Kit
- Learn to all styles of music, This boots your creativity on the drums and makes you more aware of how to approach these styles if you ever confront them in your band.
- Read drum notations, One of the best reasons for reading drum music is the fact that you can teach yourself anything on drums out of a book or a magazine without having to continually take drum lessons.
- Drum Tricks; A trick for playing slightly behind the beat with your nominate hand on the hi-hat and other on the snare, play a flame on your backbeats (2 and 4)so that the snare falls slightly behind your hi-hat hand. You should use a metronome to assist you with staying in time.
- Singles and Doubles; Drum Rudiments are made up of doubles and singles. Learn to play these as cleanly, evenly and correctly as possible. Do the same with doubles. They make up all the rest! Practice and master this on the drums and you will find everything, else comes a lot easier.
- Study a melodic instrument; This will give you a valuable understanding a harmony, chord structure and overall music theory.
- Shoot for the stars and you might just hit the moon; If you set your goals high, You will likely go much farther in life because you have longer way to go and you will work harder to get there.
- Say it then Play it; The best way to learn a new rhythm or drum fill on the drums during drum practice is to say it out loud first, this allows the another method of comprehending it.
- Don’t forget to practice your double stroke roll – as triplets ( ex. RRL, LRR, LLR, RLL.) use a metronome in the beginning to help keep you on track.
- Be The Best Drummer Alive; Eat, Sleep and Breathe Drums ! Let nothing stand in your way.
- When you hear the word “waltz”, play in 3/4 time. When you hear “cut time”, play in 2/2. When you hear “slow blues”, be prepared to play in 12/8 time. When you hear “jazz ballad”, consider your wire brushes. When you hear, “country ballad “, consider a cross stick.
- Don’t sleep too much. This is a terrible habit of musicians. I don’t mean to spoil the party, but sleep can work against you. Time is precious and the older you get, the faster time seems to slip by. Get up at a reasonable hour, get on your drums, practice hard… and be successful.
The word Pianoforte or piano describes an instrument invented in about 1726 by Bartolomeo Cristofon .The origins of the word is an abbreviation of piano et forte” (literally soft and loud). Simple tips for playing the Piano
- Try to touch the piano keys lightly and gently. If your fingers are rigid , stuff, with the anxiety of trying to get the right notes at the right time, it will be much more difficult to get it right. A relax hand is much easier to get the right place at the right time.
- You should always play piano with both hands, don’ t try to separate them.
- You should learn scales this a key to good piano playing.
- You should learn a piece really slow learn right hand then left hand and then put both hands together slowly so your mind will reminder what’s coming up and your fingers will automatically know where to go.
- When learning a new tune, take some time to practice it at least a few day. If you want to successfully learn a new tune, you need to stick w minutes every day. otherwise your skills may get rusty, preventing you from perfecting your new tune of choice. Have a goal every time you sit down to practice playing scales and arpeggios over and over ‘will not’ improve your playing. A goal would be to master a chosen piece within a certain amount of time by practicing it for 15 minutes EVERY DAY. Then when it has been perfected, transposing it into another key.
Videos Of Our Students
1. Jaivardhan Raahi
2. Aman Khan
3. Anushka Acharya
4. Arnav Sharma
5. Devesh Agarwal